CONTROLLED POWER AND AGILITY:
– Power we know is desirable in fins, but agility is not often talked about. Agility is being able to quickly and accurately adjust your position, to easily change and control your movement and pace through the water, in any direction.
The iconic, even old fashioned rubber fin style has held its own in this regard for many years, but now, through advanced materials technology and design, there is a new more powerful and agile champion about to claim the crown.
CHOOSE YOUR IDEAL FLEXIBILITYENJOY CONSISTENTLY EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE:
– Choose from hard, medium or a softer compound in the fin to best suit you and the type of diving you do. Balancing the additional control from a stiffer fin against the power a softer more flexible blade delivers is a choice you can make for yourself.
– This fins compound delivers a great balance between agility and power. The increased flexibility suits longer distance swims, but offers high levels of control over movement when needed. A great choice for the more gently kicking technical and cave divers.
Two phase moulding for greater comfort:
– Our understanding of materials technology has allowed us to break away from the old style, albeit iconic 100% rubber mouldings and to deliver a softer material in the entry part of the foot pocket. This enhances feel and thereby control. In addition it is more comfortable, whether on a long swim or against a tough current.
MODERN MATERIAL TECHNOLOGY UNAFFECTED BY THE TEMPERATURE:
– Rubber fins in warm water or left in the sun can soften, immersed in cold they will stiffen up. You may as well be diving different fins! By using an advanced techno-polymer instead of rubber, whatever the temperature the E.X1. fins will give you the same familiar feel throughout the dive.
– Type: Jet-type open heel fin
– Fin stiffness available: Soft,Medium,Hard
– Fin fastener type: Stainless steel spring with large and handy grip
– Material: Technically advanced elastomer retaining
– the same parameters in wide temperature range
– Fin:(outer dimensions):
– Width: 240 mm,
– Height: 80 mm,
– Length: 490 mm
– Weight in water:(one fin): 0.24 kg