Zeagle gauges offer custom dial graphics that are large, easy to read and luminescent for greater visibility in low light. The ergonomic styling offers a low and compact profile and a one-piece brass body means it’s shock-resistant and durable enough to survive your most radical underwater adventures. Perfect as a redundant air monitoring instrument.
The standard hose length is 32in / 82cm in length, making this sinlg SPG perfect to clip off to your favorite d-ring on your BCD.
Also available in a single SPG or three gauge Slimline Co-pilot console. Imperial and Metric.
- One-piece brass body is shock-resistant and highly durable.
- Ergonomic sleek styling of the housing gives the instrument a low and compact profile and comfortable grip.
- Comes with Miflex hose for flexibility to provide ease of gauge reading.
- Two integrated attachment points at the top provide multiple options for gear configuration.
- Custom Zeagle dial that is large easy to read and attractive.
- Copper Beryllium spiral-wound rings ensure greater reliability and miniaturization, while the Bourdon tube design provides measurement accuracy.
- Operating temperature from 40 degrees Celsius to -5 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit to 23 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Available in both imperial and metric.
- Max depth indicator
- 220ft/70m depth scale
- Easy to read dial
- Large, luminous gauge face
- Available in Inperial or Metric